Christophe Lachnitt can give keynotes or lectures on four main topics.
Why: In management as in mountaineering, the ability to take risks is decisive for success.
What: Based on the adventures of extreme mountaineers and his own experience, Christophe lays out risk management solutions that can be applied in business organizations.
How: Christophe combines a dual experience as an amateur mountaineer and a professional manager. On the one hand, he almost died in a mountaineering accident and wrote a book about this experience. On the other hand, he was a member of executive committees of multibillion-dollar businesses for thirteen years.
2. Optimism and resilience
Why: The emergence of new countries on the international economic stage and the digital revolution are making the competition faced by businesses ever more intense. Those developments are putting a strain on the ability of their employees to rise above the challenges they face.
What: Christophe relates his four encounters with death and explain how this unlikely flirtation provides him with an endless source of optimism.
How: Christophe gave a TEDx talk on his near-death experiences and the lessons he learned from them.
3. Digital transformation
Why: Digital is no longer a problem or a topic, it has redefined business as a whole. Instead of deploying a “digital strategy,” companies need to adapt their whole strategy to the digital, social and mobile world in which they operate.
What: Christophe deciphers the impact of digital technology on the competitive landscape and the related transformation of businesses.
How: Christophe is the author of Superception, a website on digital trends and strategies. He has also published three books on digital transformation.
4. Purpose-led leadership
Why: The disintermediation produced by the widespread use of digital technologies is disrupting relations between managers and employees.
What: Christophe speaks about leadership, the role of purpose in sustainable motivation, and the influence of generation Z on business.
How: Christophe has published a book on the relevance of management in the era of Twitter, Snapchat and generation Z.
Christophe can also create custom presentations to best fit your strategic context and audience, as evidenced by the latest custom lectures he has given at the request of customers:
- The dawn of a new era: The re-invention of marketing
- Communicating in times of crisis
- Metaverse and web3: What changes for communications and marketing?
- Motivation and internal communications in the digital age… and through the Covid-19 pandemic
- The make-or-buy conundrum for communications activities
- Social media and business
- From purpose to strategy
- The development of an internal marketing agency
- Communications departments navigating the digital revolution
- Optimism and resilience
- B2B2C customer and employee experience in the digital age
- Brands and digital: The end of innocence
- Digital communications: Pleonasm or oxymoron?
- The role of the manager in motivating employees
- Branding in the digital age
- The impact of the digital revolution in marketing and communications
- Blogging and personal branding
- Brands as content creators
- Information overload and information poverty
Please us this form to get in touch with Christophe.